Hooray for Friday! This week was a little bit of a nutroll and next week doesn’t promise to be any less nutrolly, especially since, well, I leave for the Big Sur marathon on THURSDAY. In the meantime though the internet was chalk full of goodness this week!
and this week also proved I have the best friends in the whole entire world.
- I don’t do Easter beyond eating every single spiced jelly bean in sight, but I always look forward to the Washington Post peep dioramas every year.
- I was the queen of AIM in college so this mashable piece about the fruition and demise was a delight.
- Uh, Monday is the Boston Marathon. Thank GOD. So get read up on the REAL best foods for runner.
- There is literally no one on this planet that is more excited to do the EPCOT Post-Illumniations happy hour than this girl.
- AKP made taco casserole. Vegetarian taco casserole. You’re welcome.
Have a beautiful weekend!!