Earlier this week I was tagged by my friend M over at Read Eat Write Run to share 10 things about myself. I love Ms. M — she’s a super dedicated and accomplished athlete and best of all an incredibly supportive friend.
i miss these faces.
Plus I love anything that harkens back to those AOL surveys you used to send your friends that you already knew everything about.
- When I was a kid, I didn’t know how to spell my middle name. Nicole is a hard one for a kid, OK?
- MB and I have known each other for over 10 years which means I’ve known him for a third of my life.
- I got kicked off of Facebook in 2006. Details upon request.
- I prefer rap music over every other type of music. 2Chainz is a current fav. JayZ is my all time fav.
- I bought my wedding dress before MB proposed. It was a good deal. Shut it.
- I gave up running once when I was super sad. It seems counter intuitive but obvs I’m super glad I’m back!
- I have tattoos. I”m getting another one. Details upon request.
- I feel guilty I didn’t serve in the military after September 11.
- I’m super bad at crafts. Everything I try to make looks ridiculous. Like always.
- I talk to one of my dearest friends every day.