Hi friends! Sarah told her readers that I do regular Five Thing Fridays. Uhhh. I haven’t done one in like 8 months. So here we are — a Five Things Friday Update on what I’ve been doing!
- I’m trying to start a cross training and rest revolution for myself. I feel like other responsible, adult runners take care of themselves.
- As part of my cross training revolution, I’m taking barre 3 times a week for the next 4 weeks. Pure Barre Rockville has a special for $100 for unlimited classes this month. I’m looking forward to seeing how much stronger I can get and what it does for my running.
- Dude, Christmas is like a week from today (I seriously thought it was next Saturday). One of my favorite Christmas non-running posts is from one of my favorite bloggers about how their family does (or doesn’t) do Santa. I love people that think independently.
- I have a secret. When I’m working from home I put the TV on and the people on the shows are like my coworkers. Recently I started watching Vanderpump Rules. Please judge accordingly.
- My brother — and his naughty AF cat — are living with us. I LOVE him. Our dog on the other hand does not. It’s been an interesting couple of months here at Casa de Bailey.