FriYAY! It’s been a while for a Five Things Friday post and I’m so excited to bring you a new one replete with what I’m looking forward to in November. I hope everyone had a productive week and is looking forward to an invigorating weekend.
- November is right around the corner, and I’m so excited for all the Movember posts that will start popping up in my feed. I’m a big softy for raising money for a good cause, so I always get really excited for this fundraiser.
- Speaking of fundraising, I recently met my fundraising minimum for Team and Training for the upcoming marathon! I love running for the team and I just love being part of an organization that truly funds cures and takes care of families in need. If you’d like to donate, there is still plenty of room for you to help!
- The runDisney Wine and Dine half marathon is next week! If you didn’t know, Wine and Dine was my first runDisney event, during its inaugural weekend. I also have run it twice since with the most recent running being a little…soggy.
- You might not have heard but I started a little side hustle, Adulting in Disney. I put all my knowledge about all the tasty drinks, adult secrets and hidden gems at Disney to good use for my clients. You should hop over and check out the site. I’m always looking for feedback!
- This survey about women getting harassed on the run just came out and I want to caution all of my friends to please please please be careful, mindful and smart when you’re out running this weekend, and every time!
Have a great weekend!