I’m so excited for a new year to start! On the eve of this 2017 I loved looking back on the posts from my mom’s favorite blog that were most enjoyed! I can’t tell you — yes you — how much I appreciate that you read along with my very mundane shenanigans. I’m happy that you’re here and I hope you come back for 2017!
In the meantime let’s look back together!!
5. Curse reversed: The First 5 hours of the WDW Marathon: I’m so pumped that everyone liked hearing about the WDW Marathon as much as I loved running it.
4. Curse reversed: The Remaining 5 hours of the WDW Marathon: The end of the marathon is always my favorite part, too y’all!
3. Curse reversed: WDW Marathon Days 1 and 2: Our first two days in the World were amazing. There was a lot of laughing and waffles. Oh and a half marathon I guess.
2. Woman Up in 2016: It’s like early 2016 LNRB was trying to warn late 2016 LNRB that we would need to in fact Woman Up. My estimation of how well I Womaned Up is forthcoming but I’m so happy that so many of us wanted to get ready to Woman Up for the year.
1. One Month of Pure Barre: I was shocked when I saw the stats on this one. I too, enjoyed a month of Pure Barre. So much so that I’m going to try to go back early in 2017. I started 2016 with an afternoon at the barre and that’s definitely what I want to do for 2017.